Mode of Action
Mancozeb is a broad spectrum non-systemic fungicide with contact and protective action. It reacts with, and inactivates the sulphydryl groups of amino acids and enzymes of fungal cells resulting in disruption lipid metabolism, respiration and production of ATP disrupting several biochemical processes within the fungal cell cytoplasm and mitochondria.
Metalaxyl-M is a systemic fungicide with both protective and curative synthesis of ribosomal RNA which is rapidly taken up by the green plant part within 30 min transported upwards in the sap stream and is distributed thus providing effective control of fungi from within the plant. Metalaxyl-M controls all fungi causing disease caused by air-and soil borne.
Apply TOWER EXTREME 680 WG as a preventative when weather conditions favored disease development on your valued crops and as soon as the first signs or symptoms of disease are seen on your crops. 3 applications at an interval of 7-14 days per cropping season is recommended to minimize resistance build up.
Why TOWER EXTREME 680 WG?
- Strong combination of preventative and curative protection against many diseases in various crops.
- Excellent disease control under difficult conditions such as extreme climatic conditions and disease pressure.
- Longer period of disease control hence less applications thus saving cost.
- Enhanced systemic and contact activity especially on a wide range of diseases in various crops.
- Does not accumulate in the environment due to easy degradation on plant surface and soil.