Mode of Action
Azoxystrobin is a broad-spectrum fungicide of methoxyacrylates with curative, translaminar and preventative action. The mode of action of azoxystrobin is to prevent the respiration of fungi due to the disruption of electron transport chain, preventing ATP synthesis this occurs as the azoxystrobin binds to the Qo site of Complex III within the mitochondrion.
Azoxystrobin is active at very low doses against a wide range of fungal pathogens from all four major fungal groups: ascomycetes, basidiomycetes, deuteromycetes, and phycomycetes.
Metalaxyl-M is a systemic fungicide with protective and curative action that inhibits protein synthesis in fungi by interference with the synthesis of ribosomal RNA which is rapidly taken up by the green plant part within 30 min transported upwards in the sap stream and is distributed thus provides effective control of fungi from within the plant.
MILESTONE EXTREME 390 SC should be applied before disease causing organisms set in or on the onset of disease development as preventative treatment.
A maximum of 3 application at interval of 7- 10 days per season is effective in controlling the target fungal infection on your crops. Do not apply in windy weather or when rain is expected to occur within 1 hour.
Why use MILESTONE EXTREME 390 SC?
- Contact/Protectant: Stops the disease before establishing on the plant hence preventing fungal sporulation, disrupting the biological cycle of the fungi.
- Translaminar movement: After application, MILESTONE EXTREME 390 SC is rapidly transported through the leaf to deliver full protection to both sprayed and unsprayed parts of the plants ensuring enhanced yield quantity and quality.
- Plant systemicity: MILESTONE EXTREME 390 SC move systematically once
application is done within the plant to spread protection to every part of it and also provides control of any disease already within the plant.
- It also has excellent rain fastness
- Has long lasting, residual protection.