Mode of Action
Azoxystrobin is a systemic fungicide with excellent protectant, curative, eradicant and translaminar properties. It inhibits spore germination at the early stages of fungal development, this confers excellent protection against invasion by fungal pathogens. It is also active against post-germination stages of the life cycle in a broad range of fungal species. Azoxystrobin also confers anti-sporulant activity against a wide range of diseases.
Difenoconazole is a systemic fungicide with superior preventive and curative properties. It is taken up by the plant and acts on the fungal pathogen during penetration and haustoria formation. It stops development of the fungi by interfering with the biosynthesis of sterols in cell membranes.
Although the mode of action permits protective and curative use, it is recommended to apply the product early enough to avoid irreversible crop damage and build-up of the disease.
Apply ABSOLUTE STAR 400 SC as a preventative when weather conditions favoured disease development on your valued crops and as soon as the first signs or symptoms of disease is seen on your crops. 3 applications at an interval of 7-14 days per cropping season is recommended to minimize resistance build up.
Why use Absolute Star 400SC to protect your valuable crops?
- Contact/Protectant: Stops the disease before establishing on the plant hence preventing fungal sporulation, disrupting the biological cycle of the fungi.
- Translaminar movement: After application, ABSOLUTE STAR 400 SC is rapidly transported through the leaf to deliver full protection to both sprayed and unsprayed parts of the plants ensuring enhanced yield quantity and quality.
- Plant systemicity: ABSOLUTE STAR 400 SC moves systematically once application is done within the plant to spread protection to every part of it and also provides control of any disease already within the plant.
- It also has excellent rain fastness.
- Has long lasting, residual protection.
- A good anti-resistance solution tool
- Unmatched crop safety.