Mode of Action
Thiophanate-methyl is a broad-spectrum fungicide absorbed by leaves and roots, with protectant, systemic and curative actions, each of these is specific to crops, fungi and climatic conditions. Its Mode of Action is the inhibition of microtubule assembly which inhibit mitosis and cell division in fungi.
Apply when weather conditions favor disease development or at onset of disease at 7-14 days intervals.
Why use BOTRI ACT 700 SC?
- BOTRI ACT 700 SC is broad-spectrum systemic fungicide and has unique combination of Preventive, Curative and Systemic fungicidal properties.
- Perfect solution for foliage fungal diseases as well as soil borne diseases.
- Has Sulfur in atomic action form thus exhibits good Phytotonic and antifungal effect on plants.
- Has a long lasting control making it a unique fungicide for use in extreme weather conditions.
- It is safe for the environment and users.