Mode of Action
It is an Oxadiazine with Contact and stomach action. It acts as Voltage-dependent sodium channel blocker by inhibiting the flow of sodium ions into nerve cells, leading to impaired nerve function, inability to feed, irreversible paralysis, and eventually death.
Apply product as foliar spray when insect population reaches economy threshold level. Use a good quality sprayer and ensure thorough coverage of the crops. The volume of total water required will depend on crop stage, crop cover, the total area to be treated and the type of sprayer used.
Contact: During spraying, indoxacarb gets onto the pest cuticle when droplets hits the pest. The pest can also walk on the insecticide before drying, which then penetrates ready to disrupt the normal functioning of the pest.
Ingestion: Insecticide enters the body through the mouth when the insect feeds on sprayed plant parts.
Why use INDOKING 300 SC?
- Excellent activity on key Lepidopteran pests.
- Protects saleable crop through quick feeding cessation (minutes) and residual control between 14-21 days hence giving a quick crop protection and moderate -long residual control.
- High quality formulation with excellent crop safety, stable under extreme weather conditions (UV light, high temperatures, high water pH, rainfast within two hours of application).
- Controls pyrethroid resistant pests and offers a new mode of action to rotate with other foliar insecticides used controlling lepidopteran pests.
- Outstanding safety to predators and parasitoids which reduces flares of other pests, such as aphids making it an excellent fit in IPM programs.